Monday, November 5, 2007

Enough for now.

I always tend to overestimate how much I can knit in a given period of time. As in, a baby blanket in a weekend. I sort of knew that I probably wouldn't actually finish, but it was a noble goal.

baby blanket progress



I'm far enough from it that I don't feel the need to stay up half the night finishing it just to prove a point, and close enough that I can put it aside for a little while without feeling guilty. January, after all, is still a little while away.

So now it's time for me to make like a Bruneaux.

dog tired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean--sometimes it is better NOT to make too much progress. I'm especially bad when it comes to spinning. When the end is in sight, I want to see it! Your sweet pup must have been working online for way too long last night. ;) How precious!

Bea said...

Your dog is adorable and the blanket looks fabulous. I think you've earned a bit of a break to work on something else!