Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's going around.

Bea tagged me with a meme, and since I just painted three rooms' ceilings by myself today and am quite tired of working over my head, I welcome the opportunity to play on the computer for a bit.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Moving back to Texas for the summer after my first year of college.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
a. paint the living room ceiling (check)
b. paint the dining room ceiling (check)
c. paint the front bedroom ceiling (check) (notice a trend?)
d. check the Memorial Day sale price at Sherwin-Williams (check)
e. laundry (yeah, right)


3. Snacks I enjoy:
I'm not a huge snacker, but I will occasionally have crackers and cheese, ice cream, or yogurt. I'm a huge fan of dairy.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a big ranch in the Pacific Northwest where my husband could have cows (he was raised on a cattle ranch) and I could have sheep and we could be total and complete hermits together.

5. Places I have lived:
What counts as living somewhere? Let's say three months or more.

Rural West Texas
Durham, NC
Broomfield, CO (suburb between Denver and Boulder)
Kerrville, TX
San Antonio, TX
Bristol, UK
Austin, TX
Dallas, TX
Small town East Texas

6. Jobs I have had:
web designer, university genetics department, university hospital neurosurgery department, university computer science department, law clerk, attorney


7. People to know more about:
I'm, uh, much too lazy to tag people today. If you want to participate, consider yourself tagged.

Just for fun, a photo I took one year ago, when I was on vacation with my husband for our anniversary in Smoky Mountain National Park, Tennessee.

This time last year



I wish I was there now.

No comments: