Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Relaxed yet Exhausted

Ranch - Wildflowers



How was your holiday?

We had another quick trip to the ranch and had a great time, but that much traveling wears me out. Well, either the traveling or staying up until the wee hours of the morning catching up after three days of no internet; it's hard to tell. There was knitting and spinning, but not that much, considering. I hardly knit in the car at all, mainly because I had dogs in my lap the whole way.

As it turns out, project frustration with the Tomten is enough to overcome project fatigue over two second socks (including the Swirl Socks, below). The Norwegian Stockings are off the needles and blocking! As I mentioned before, I deviated from the pattern somewhat. It would have been nice if I had noted my mods back then, but I eventually figured out what I had done. Photos soon. Tomten progress to resume shortly.

No comments: