Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moving tomorrow!

Just one more push through today to get the rest of the things here packed and some stuff pre-moved before the movers come tomorrow! The yarn, fiber, and one of the wheels are already living in their new space (the Symphony won't fit in the Jeep!), and I just have to tell y'all, my new fiber closet is beyond awesome. I'll have to get some pictures for you later, and also of some of the house stuff I have been working on nonstop for the last six weeks. It's really paid off.

Handspun Scarf



In the meantime, since I finished the socks I had held back to work on (pictures forthcoming), I had to dig the handspun scarf project that I was working on on the San Antonio trip out of the Jeep. Pack a few boxes, knit a few rows, that's how things are getting done around here. I'm trying to take it a little easier than usual today because I know we'll be moving some heavy stuff tonight after my husband gets off from work.

I have a feeling that I won't quite know what to do with myself when I'm not home-improving 10+ hours a day. I plan to unpack at a much more leisurely pace! Hopefully I'll be able to step things up around here.

No comments: