The wee tiny Tomten has run into some trouble.
1: I don't have enough yarn to knit the second sleeve, and I don't want to buy any more.
2: I knit the first sleeve in the round on DPNs I was afraid I wouldn't have enough yarn to seam it, and the purl rows laddered.
3: I don't like the way the sleeve looks where I picked up stitches on the front side.
4: The sleeve looks way too long.
5: It's coming out too big, and I know it's going to grow when washed.
6: I made a mistake on the hood, but didn't discover it until after I had grafted it, and then snipped the wrong thread when I went to fix it, creating a colossal mess.
So, I'll salvage the yarn if it's not in too many pieces, and maybe someday it will be something else.